Autumn Honey Butter Biscuits
Decorating the house for Fall today and couldn’t think of a better way to start the day than with these Autumn Honey Butter Biscuits! They are absolutely scrumptious!
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ½ cup butter frozen 10 minutes
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup minced apple
Honey Butter Drizzle
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, and spices. Grate the frozen butter into the flour mixture, lightly stir, and place in the freezer for 10 minutes. Make a well in the center of the flour, and add the buttermilk and minced apples. Mix just until combined, about 15 folds. Turn dough onto a floured surface. Flour a rolling pin and roll into a 9"x5"" inch rectangle. Fold dough in half so the short ends meet. Repeat the rolling and folding process 4-6 times.
- Cut with a 2-4” biscuit cutter, reshaping scraps and flouring as needed. Place biscuits on a parchment paper or Silpat lined pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with honey butter and serve with apple cider jam or apple butter. Whisk together honey butter drizzle ingredients.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5.5g | Fat: 19g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply