Sweet Corn & Tomato Salad
Fresh, crunchy and full of bright summer colors and flavors, this salad will be a new favorite side! Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes are bright and delicious in this salad. They are also rich in lycopene, iron and potassium making them a GREAT go-to bite-sized snack option!
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon regular or spicy honey
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 ears corn husks and silks removed
- 1 pint Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup sliced fresh basil leaves loosely packed
- For the dressing, in a small bowl, combine dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Whisk with a fork until well emulsified.
- For the salad, heat butter in a grill pan on medium high heat. Once hot, sear the corn on all sides until slightly charred and tender. Remove from the skillet, cool, then cut the corn off the cobs. To a medium bowl, add the tomatoes, corn, cucumber, red onion and fresh basil.
- Once combined well, pour the dressing on top and stir until coated well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply