Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie Cookie
- 16.5 oz refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 oz regular or ⅓-less fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter divided
- 8 oz Cool Whip divided
- 5 oz milk or dark chocolate divided
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a lightly floured stone or baking pan, press dough flat with your palm and press and shape into a circle. Bake 14-16 minutes or until the dough is a deep golden brown. Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Once cooled 5-6 minutes, carefully slide a spreader or spatula along the bottom to avoid sticking.
- Meanwhile, for the peanut butter pie topping, with a hand mixer, whip together cream cheese, powdered sugar and ½ cup of the peanut butter until well blended. Add half of the Cool Whip, and fold until smooth.
- Once the cookie has cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the cookie. Microwave 4oz of the chocolate in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth. Pour in a Ziploc bag and snip the corner. Drizzle the chocolate over the cookie. Microwave the remaining peanut butter in 5 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth. Pour in a Ziploc bag and snip the corner. Drizzle the over the cookie. Using a piping bag or Ziploc bag, decorate the cookie with the remaining Cool Whip. Sprinkle on chopped nuts and grated chocolate.