Cheesy Chicken Pancetta Ravioli
Topped with crispy pancetta and rich in protein, this quick dinner is sure to be a new favorite!
Servings: 3 Servings
- 2 oz diced pancetta
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs thinly sliced
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach
- 8.8 oz ravioli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup grated parmesan plus more for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Turn a skillet on medium-high heat and add pancetta. Crumble and cook until crispy, then remove from the pan.
- Add sliced chicken, season lightly with salt and pepper. Once cooked through to an internal temperature of 165°F, remove from the pan.
- To the pan, add mushrooms and ¼ cup of the boiling salt water. Cook until the mushrooms are tender, about 6-8 minutes. Add sliced garlic, and cook an additional minute. Consecutively, add the ravioli to the boiling water and the spinach to the skillet. Cook both for 3 minutes. Once the spinach has wilted, season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the al dente ravioli to the skillet. Pour into the skillet ¼ cup of the pasta water, butter and grated parmesan. Stir until blended well, then return the chicken to the skillet.
- Plate and garnish with additional parmesan cheese and cooked pancetta.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 600kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 36g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply