Mongolian Beef With Fried Rice
This Crockpot favorite will leave your family asking “when are you going to make this again?” It’s so easy and super delicious!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 ½ lb flank steak
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ⅔ cup brown sugar or brown sugar substitute
- 1 cup grated carrots
- Garnish: green onions
- Cut steak into thin strips. In a Ziploc bag, add steak and cornstarch. Shake to coat.
- Add olive oil, garlic, ¼ cup soy sauce, water, brown sugar substitute or brown sugar, and carrots to slow cooker and stir. Add flank steak and stir until coated.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or on low 6-7 hours or until tender.
- Serve over rice or noodles
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
How much brown sugar do you use in this recipe? I don’t see it on the list of ingredients. Thanks!!
Thanks, Chris! I just fixed it. It’s 2/3 cup brown sugar or brown sugar substitute. I hope you love it!